At GLOWAESTHETICS, we greatly appreciate your loyalty and we strive to offer excellent services and customer support. Our policy and procedures help ensure our office runs smoothly and efficiently for all of our clients. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Cancellation and No-Show Policy
- GLOWAESTHETICS asks that I arrive 15 minutes prior to each of my scheduled appointment times so that all appointments can run efficiently and timely. Late arrivals may result in a reduction of treatment time or the appointment being rescheduled. I understand that time allocated for an appointment is reserved exclusively for me.
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your appointment time, your appointment will be subject to the late cancellation fee and your appointment will be rescheduled.
- I understand that a last minute change prevents us from being able to offer that appointment time to another client. We understand that sometimes, schedule adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request 2 business days notice for adjustments to your appointment and for cancellations.
- I understand that 2 business days means any day GLOWAESTHETICS is open for business and does not include Sunday as a day.
- Appointments cancelled within 2 business days of their scheduled time are subject to a late cancellation fee of 50% of the advertised treatment price. Late cancels for Cosmedical, NEO and Laser Hair Removal appointments will be charged $100 flat fee per each scheduled appointment.
- Clients who miss their appointment(s) without providing prior notification will be charged in full for the advertised price of the treatment. Cosmedical, NEO and Laser Hair Removal will be charged $150 flat fee per each scheduled appointment. A non-refundable deposit up to $150 will be required to reschedule any appointment.
Patients should wear masks upon arriving at GLOW, but it is not a requirement.
We want you and our team to feel safe and comfortable when you visit. Sanitation of treatment rooms, restrooms, and common areas has always been a priority at GLOW, but please know that it is increased at this time.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out!
Assistant Business Manager
GLOWAESTHETICS MEDICAL SPA & BEAUTY BOUTIQUE
Eyelash Extension Policies
- Please arrive to your appointment with clean, makeup-free lashes. Clean lashes are essential for desired fullness and retention. If lashes need to be cleansed during your treatment, it will shorten the time allotted to filling your lashes.
- If you have existing lashes put on by a lash artist outside of GLOW, you will need to book a full set.
- Quick fills are only available to clients who are 1-14 days since their last fill
- If it has been 15-21 days since your last fill, you must schedule a classic or hybrid fill.
- If it has been 21+ days since your last fill, you must schedule a full set. *Specific providers cannot be guaranteed to stay within GLOWAESTHETICS scheduling protocols.
- To book a full set, please call our office at 802.338.9599
Laser Hair Removal Policies
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment time to ensure completion of necessary paperwork.
- Please arrive clean shaven to your appointment. This means against the grain of the hair, preferably day of the appointment.
- If you are unable to clean shave yourself or come unprepared, you have the option to add in time for shaving for an additional fee.
- In order to achieve optimal results, reschedule your next appointment within the recommended parameters.