At GLOWAESTHETICS, we greatly appreciate your loyalty and we strive to offer excellent services and customer support. Our policy and procedures help ensure our office runs smoothly and efficiently for all of our clients. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
APPOINTMENT RESERVATIONS | DEPOSITS
- We require a valid credit card number to reserve all appointments.
- Effective January 1, 2023, we will require a 20% deposit to reserve any treatment with an advertised fixed price (excludes Botox and Filler treatments – please see below).
ARRIVAL | LATE ARRIVAL
- Your appointment at Glow is very important to us and is reserved exclusively for you. Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time so that you can fill out any necessary paperwork and just simply relax before your treatment.
- Late arrivals may result in a reduction of your treatment time. We will make our best efforts to complete your treatment within the remaining time of your appointment but reserve the right to modify your treatment to accommodate the shorter timeframe. In any event, the full advertised treatment price will be charged.
- Late arrivals exceeding 1/4 of the appointment duration will result in the cancellation of the appointment and a non-refundable charge of 50% of the advertised price for the treatment, less any deposits.
Cancellation and No-Show Policy
- In order to offer cancelled appointments to our standby clients, we require advance notice of 2 business days prior to the day of your appointment to cancel or reschedule your treatment. For example, if your appointment is scheduled on Thursday, you would need to reschedule or cancel the appointment at any time on Tuesday during the same week to avoid a cancellation fee. Glow is not open for business on Sunday therefore Sunday is not considered a business day for the purposes of this policy.
- All appointments for Motus LHR, HydraFacial, NEO, Oxygeneo, Moxi, BBL HERO, Vivace, DeNave, lash services and any other skincare treatments cancelled less than 2 business days prior to day of the treatment will result in a non-refundable charge of 50% of the advertised treatment price, less any deposits. No-shows for these services will result in a non-refundable charge of 100% of the advertised treatment price, less any deposits. Late cancel and no-show charges will be applied to each treatment, if multiple appointments are scheduled.
- Botox/Filler consultations and appointments cancelled less than 2 business days prior to day of the appointment will result in a non-refundable charge of $100. Botox/Filler consultations and appointments missed with no prior notification will result in a non-refundable no-show charge of $200.
- Unpaid late fees and cancellation charges will be required to be paid in full before any new appointments can be reserved.
Patients can wear masks upon arriving at GLOW, but it is not a requirement.
We want you and our team to feel safe and comfortable when you visit. Sanitation of treatment rooms, restrooms, and common areas has always been a priority at GLOW, but please know that it is increased at this time.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out!
GLOWAESTHETICS MEDICAL SPA & BEAUTY BOUTIQUE
Eyelash Extension Policies
- Please arrive to your appointment with clean, makeup-free lashes. Clean lashes are essential for desired fullness and retention. If lashes need to be cleansed during your treatment, it will shorten the time allotted to filling your lashes.
- If you have existing lashes put on by a lash artist outside of GLOW, you will need to book a full set.
- Quick fills are only available to clients who are 1-14 days since their last fill
- If it has been 15-21 days since your last fill, you must schedule a classic or hybrid fill.
- If it has been 21+ days since your last fill, you must schedule a full set. *Specific providers cannot be guaranteed to stay within GLOWAESTHETICS scheduling protocols.
- To book a full set, please call our office at 802.338.9599
Laser Hair Removal Policies
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment time to ensure completion of necessary paperwork.
- Please arrive clean shaven to your appointment. This means against the grain of the hair, preferably day of the appointment.
- If you are unable to clean shave yourself or come unprepared, you have the option to add in time for shaving for an additional fee.
- In order to achieve optimal results, reschedule your next appointment within the recommended parameters.